Register your interest in attending
23rd May 2019 - London
8:30am - Registration and breakfast
9:00am - Report presentation commences
10:00am - Q&A
10:30am - Coffee and networking
Only open to consumer brands
Practicology will be hosting an event to launch our first piece of research into D2C websites, taking place on the 23rd May in central London.
We have reviewed the customer experience provided by 100 global consumer brands, covering multiple categories, and would love to share the results with you.
The research provides best practice examples, recommendations and customer experience benchmarks for brands who want to differentiate their D2C offer from other online sales channels, particularly marketplaces such as Amazon. The launch presentation and discussion will include:
- The basics that every D2C site needs to ensure it converts customers;
- Brands who are effectively using exclusive products, bundles and product personalisation to add value to their D2C offer;
- How services can be used to complement your product offer;
- Loyalty schemes and other means to incentivise repeat customers;
- Examples of who is doing subscription/auto-replenishment well;
- Where and what type of content should you invest in to drive traffic to your site;
- Cross-promotion of a brand’s physical sites and 3rd party retail stockists;
- Customer service metrics across channels including email, live chat and social.
If you have a senior colleague who you would like to attend in your place feel free to forward this link on to them.
To register your interest in attending, please complete the form. We will share the exact details and location of the event once you have registered.