Register your interest in attending
London - 29th November 2018
8:00am - 10:30am
Open to retailers and consumer brands
Practicology is hosting a breakfast seminar with our new owner iServe, which is one of the top 10 Amazon sellers in the world. We are delighted to have iServe’s Garrett Bluhm joining us to provide guidance on topics such as:
- Is an Amazon presence right for your brand?
- How do you define trading excellence on Amazon?
- What ROI should you expect from Amazon marketing?
- How to differentiate your direct-to-consumer site from your Amazon presence?
- Which new markets is Amazon gaining traction in?
Retailers and consumer brands – whether you already trade on Amazon or not – are invited to submit their details to apply for a place at the event.